The diversity of the Valencian countryside provides endless possibilities for some superb guided mountain biking. The cross country mountain biking here is Valencia offers something for everyone, and includes remote high mountain country, lush green river valleys, tracks through ancient Mediterrean forests and coastal routes.
Our guided mountain bike trips are designed to cater for all abilities and tastes. The emphasis is placed firmly on enjoyment and safety rather than on ´competition´ and risk. That is to say that we fully understand that the needs and concerns of a novice or indeed a family with older children will be very different from those of an experienced off-road rider. If a challenging and technical ride is required, that can be provided. If a gentle introduction to off-road riding is required , that can be also. Both extremes are just as welcome and are catered for accordingly and effectively. This is why we provide bespoke trips, and why we never mix groups.
Before selecting a guided tour, we would firstly ensure that the needs and ability of the individual or group is established. We do that by listening to you and by using our local knowledge to provide a memorable and enjoyable tour.
We also have childrens´mountain bikes available for hire and our guided routes can be adapted to suit accordingly. As indicated, the safety of our clients is our key priority. This is why we are professionally qualified in mountain bike leadership and is also why we apply a maximum group size 8 people for our guided tours. Packed lunches are available on request.
Why choose a guided tour?
The benefits of a guided tour are many, and include :-
* Specialist local knowledge of the best routes and trails. Even for those experienced in map reading, it becomes quickly apparent that Spanish maps are not the World´s best! By choosing a guided trip, you can make the absolute best use of your time and will visit places that otherwise would remain undiscovered!
* The tour leader will be a professionally qualified Mountain Bike Guide and will have considerable local knowledge. Escape routes and contingency plans are built into each route. Safety Systems exist to ensure that all risks are controlled and minimised. Health & Safety is taken seriously and procedures are fully explained prior to the start of the trip.
* The leader is also experienced in bike mechanics and will always carry a selection of tools to cater for the most likely mechanical problems.
* Last but by no means least, the Guide will be professionally trained and qualified in Wilderness First Aid.
* Simply put, choosing a Guided Tour allows you to simply enjoy the biking without having to worry about where you´re going or what to do if anything goes wrong!
It is essential that our clients have their own adequate travel and activity insurance. Should you need help in sourcing suitable insurance, we can recommend Harrison Beaumont. They can provide travel insurance and activity insurance that also specifically covers mountain biking. Click on the link about for further information.
If you are an E.U. resident, it is essential that you also have a valid European Health Card. This is free and very easy to obtain. Click on the link to apply for a new card or to renew your existing card.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. We´re happy to discuss your needs, without obligation.